IOCL 470 Trade / Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2017 – Welcome to everybody, Here we published an official notification for Recruitment of Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. Check out below for more details like No. of posts, the name of the post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc. Also, we provide other details regarding this recruitment. So follow below for all details regarding This recruitment job. Here we update latest govt. jobs, private, bank, all type of latest job update.
IOCL Recruitment 2017
- Name of posts – 470 Trade / Technical Apprentices
- State wise Posts –
- Delhi: 58 Posts
- Haryana: 75 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 17 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 13 Posts
- Punjab: 42 Posts
- Rajasthan: 54 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 185 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 26 Posts
- For Trade / Discipline, applicants with qualifications in Core branches only shall be considered.
- Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the state where Apprentices are engaged.
- Period of Apprenticeship- -12 months
- Reservation for Persons with Disability will be as follows:
- Trade Apprentices – B.Sc., Discipline Code (108, 208, 508, 608 & 708)
- OH (One arm affected or one leg affected) or HH (Partially deaf) –only shall be eligible for Trade Apprentice – Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.
IOCL Apprentice Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Selection process would consist of two stages i.e. Written test and Personal Interview.
- Written test shall be of 85 marks and interview shall be of 15 marks.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 85 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 85. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- From the total 85 objective type questions, 50 questions shall be from the concerned discipline and 35 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English/Hindi, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
- The candidates will have to qualify each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview. Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 40% separately. The same is relaxed by 5% for SC/ST/PWD candidates against the reserved post.
- Candidates securing minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test and in the order of merit will be called to attend Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 for each seat. If there is a tie in scores secured by the candidate in the written test, then all candidates with same score shall be invited, even if the short listing ratio exceeds the prescribed limit.
- Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on aggregate of Written Test and Personal Interview marks. Candidates, in the order of merit will be offered the apprenticeship.
How to apply
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online.
- Advertisement. No. IOCL/MKTG/NR/HR/SKILL DVLPMNT/1718
- Date of Opening of Online Application: 17/11/2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 26/11/2017